Do you want your professional development to include being a Christian scholar?
The Society of Christian Scholars equips Christian academics to have a missional and redemptive influence for Christ among their students, colleagues, institutions, and academic disciplines.
- Grow in Christlikeness through spiritual formation in the academic setting
- Exhibit excellence in research, pedagogy, and administration
- Think Christianly about all research issues and agendas
- Adapt successfully to the uniqueness of one’s ethnic and institutional culture
- Communicate the gospel effectively and help others grow in their faith
- Collaborate with other Christian scholars locally and globally
By God’s grace, this results in human flourishing and the common good.
~George Marsden, The Outrageous Idea of Christian Scholarship, 101
Sign up for the Addenda!
The Addenda–our monthly newsletter designed to equip and encourage Christian scholars–is now available to non-members. View our Addenda here.